- Please register, even if you’re a current client, by filling out the form on the right, and you will be able to place your orders once approved as a wholesale customer.
- Once your order is placed, our sales representatives will be in touch to confirm availability and delivery or pick up the same or next business day.
- Local deliveries require a minimum order of $500. Local deliveries may be made on our box trucks if within a 200-mile radius. All delivery fees are based on the size of the load as well as the mileage from Carolina Native to your site. For longer distances and larger orders, we may ship plants on secure pallet racks via FedEx, or load them onto tractor-trailers. Shared truck loads on tractor trailers require a $1000 minimum and we can delivery all over the continental US.
- All B&B orders are dug to order. We require 2 weeks to prepare plants for pick up or delivery.
- A 25% non-refundable deposit is required on plants to be reserved for pick-up or delivery for more than 30 days.
- Spring orders will be entered starting November 15th. All orders must be picked up or shipped by May 1st.
- Orders will not be held longer than 30 days except in the spring.
A 25% restocking fee will be charged on orders that have been pulled and not received.
- All initial orders with Carolina Native Nursery will be C.O.D.
- We gladly accept cash, checks, and credit cards. All credit cards are subject to a 3% fee.
- All initial orders of Balled and Burlapped (B&B) plants placed with Carolina Native Nursery require a 50% deposit before the plants are dug and the remainder Cash on Delivery.
- For those customers with established credit, terms are net 30 days from invoice date. All other orders are C.O.D. All overdue accounts are subject to interest charges of 1.5% per month.