- Please register, even if you’re a current client, by filling out the form on the right, and you will be able to place your orders once approved as a wholesale customer.
- Once your order is placed, our sales representatives will be in touch to confirm availability and delivery or pick up the same or next business day.
- Deliveries require a minimum order of $500.
- All B&B orders are dug to order. We require 2 weeks to prepare plants for pick up or delivery.
- A 25% non-refundable deposit is required on plants to be reserved for pick-up or delivery for more than 30 days.
- Spring orders will be entered starting November 15th. All orders must be picked up or shipped by May 1st.
- Orders will not be held longer than 30 days except in the spring.
A 25% restocking fee will be charged on orders that have been pulled and not received.
- All initial orders with Carolina Native Nursery will be C.O.D.
- We gladly accept cash, checks, and credit cards. All credit cards are subject to a 3% fee.
- All initial orders of Balled and Burlapped (B&B) plants placed with Carolina Native Nursery require a 50% deposit before the plants are dug and the remainder Cash on Delivery.
- For those customers with established credit, terms are net 30 days from invoice date. All other orders are C.O.D. All overdue accounts are subject to interest charges of 1.5% per month.
- Deliveries may be made on our box trucks if within a 200-mile radius. All delivery fees are based on the size of the load as well as the mileage from Carolina Native to your site.
- For longer distances and larger orders, we may ship plants on secure pallet shelves, or load onto tractor-trailers.