- Please register, even if you’re a current client, by filling out the form on the right, and you will be able to place your orders and view availability once approved as a wholesale customer.
- Once your order is placed, our sales representatives will be in touch within 24 hours to confirm availability and delivery or pick up.
- Orders placed for same day pick up must be received by 9 am and they will be ready for pick up after 2 pm.
- Local deliveries require a minimum order of $500. Local deliveries may be made on our box trucks if within a 200-mile radius. All delivery fees are based on the size of the load as well as the mileage from Carolina Native to your site. For longer distances and larger orders, we may ship plants on secure pallet racks via FedEx, or load them onto tractor-trailers. Shared truck loads on tractor trailers require a $2500 minimum and we can delivery all over the continental US.
- All B&B orders are dug to order. We require 2 weeks to prepare plants for pick up or delivery.
- A 25% non-refundable deposit is required on plants to be reserved for pick-up or delivery for more than 30 days. This only applies for spring bookings.
- Spring orders will be entered starting November 15th. All orders must be picked up or shipped by April 1st.
- Orders will not be held longer than 2 weeks except in the spring.
A 25% restocking fee will be charged on orders that have been pulled and not received.
- All initial orders with Carolina Native Nursery will be C.O.D.
- We gladly accept cash, checks, and credit cards. All credit cards are subject to a 3% fee.
- All initial orders of Balled and Burlapped (B&B) plants placed with Carolina Native Nursery require a 50% deposit before the plants are dug and the remainder Cash on Delivery.
- For those customers with established credit, terms are net 30 days from invoice date. All other orders are C.O.D. All overdue accounts are subject to interest charges of 1.5% per month.